Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Godfather / Speak Softly Love Ukulele Tutorial (Instrumental cover)

Please Read: First off, enjoy and I hope a few of you find this useful.... If you use this video then please acredit it and put a link too it in your own video if you upload one. I have posted the tabs here: www.ukuleleunderground.com You need to be a member but its a very friendly ukulele forum and asks for nothing in return. This is something I used to play a lot on guitar and have rearanged on the ukulele, you can view it played through on my page, heres the link: www.youtube.com I've broken the piece down into parts, please learn each part before moving onto the next one. Part 1: 0 Part 2: 02:30 Part 3: 05:13 Part 4: 07:55 Part 5: 09:59 Part 6: 11:35 Part 7: 13:07 As its my first tutorial I'd appreciate comments and feedback, was it easy to use/any changes to the style etc. And if you like it a thumbs up would be great. The original version of this piece was composed by Nino Rota and was used in the film Godfather. All the best and have fun! =D srs-45



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hliYLkmdeG8&hl=en

Kamaka Uke Lanikai Uke

No comments:

Post a Comment