Friday, September 16, 2011

Aloha For Now (Cover) w/ bridge

Here I am again with another single take. No fancy equipment just me, my new ukulele, & my point and shoot camera. It has been two years since I learned this song and definitely have found more reason to sing it. As some of you know a lot has been going on in my life and I've pulled me away from amazing people. I just wanted to let them know that it is only good-bye for now. I am not going anywhere. I will always be here. I love you guys. Thanks for watching. Don't mind the video its 3:00am and I still haven't gotten any sleep in days. I also still have a really bad cough and cold. Don't mind me and my ugly voice. Thank you to Kamoa Ukulele Company for sending me this beautiful ukulele. She sounds lovely. Check them out at www.kamoaukulelecompany.com K. bye.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzs5yFuqwpE&hl=en

Cheap Ukuleles Ukulele Bushman Kamaka Uke

No comments:

Post a Comment